Community Manager for Full Time Lives
About your organisation
What social impact does your organisation make?
- Reduces loneliness, social isolation, unhappiness and depression among older people.
- Builds stronger communities.
- Increases social and community participation.
About your skilled volunteering project including why it is important
We need a community manager to help us build a stronger Full Time Lives Community. This will consist of organising and running events and helping to manage our social media channels.
- Events planning and organisation
- Social media/basic computer skills
Where is the role based?
Mostly from home, will need to attend meetings or events occasionally. All travel will be paid for.
What is the time commitment required per week/month?
- 5-10 hours per week.
What are the benefits of working for Full Time Lives?
- Be a part of a growing business which aims to a growing social problem
- Grow your network of contacts in corporate, government and not for profit
- Meet a wide range of interesting people in different stages of transitioning
- Self directed, making own decisions and working well without supervision
- Great communicator - oral and written
- Enjoys meeting new people and building a community
Start/finish date for the project
- Start - as soon as possible.
- Finish date - flexible, we would like a commitment for at least a month.