Profile Writer for Full Time Lives
About your organisation
What social impact does your organisation make?
- Reduces loneliness, social isolation, unhappiness and depression among older people.
- Builds stronger communities.
- Increases social and community participation.
About your skilled volunteering project including why it is important
Our community loves reading and hearing the stories of how other people have made a successful transition away from full-time work. We need a skilled interviewer and writer to interview people in our community and help them tell their stories. If you have photography/videography/editings skills (or would like to learn) this would be a big plus.
- Photography (desirable)
- Videography and editing (desirable)
Where is the role based?
Work from home, or travel to interview people within our community. We will pay for any travel expenses.
What is the time commitment required per week/month?
Flexible, around 5 hours per week.
What are the benefits of working for Full Time Lives?
- Be a part of a growing business helping improve a growing social problem
- Grow your network of contacts in corporate, government and not for profit
- Meet a wide range of interesting people in different stages of transitioning
- Self directed, making own decisions and working well without supervision
- Great communicator - oral and written
- Enjoys meeting new people and building a community
Start/finish date for the project
- Start - as soon as possible.
- Finish date - flexible, we would like a commitment for at least a month